Find out how to become one of the 3 most successful day traders
Who are the most successful day traders around the globe? How did they make millions? These questions are troubling you?
We can learn a lot from popular and successful day traders. Their actions and teachings are inspiring. This guide reveals the trading secrets of the 3 most successful day traders. These experts are true professionals who have made a significant impact on the financial world. These experts can help you improve your trading strategies and reduce losses.
1) Ross Cameron
Ross Cameron is a famous day trader. According to the 2016 report, he earned $222,244.91. He is very active in sharing his trading success stories and promising other traders that they can benefit from his trading experiences. Warrior Trading was also founded by him. This chat room was created for day traders who want to meet and learn from one another. It was established in 2012.
We can learn a lot from Ross Cameron’s experience
Cameron focuses on four key points that can be used while day trading.
- Day traders should be aware of their limitations. You should identify when you feel exhausted and quit trading. This could hurt your performance.
- To minimize sudden losses, you should understand and use risk management techniques.
- Choose the type of trade that you want to pursue.
- Last but not least, keep your trading strategy simple.
2) Brett N. Steenbarger
Brett N. Steenbarger is a well-known name on the list of successful day traders. His books focus on key concepts in the financial market as well as trading psychology. He holds a Bachelor’s and Ph.D. degrees in clinical psychology. Apart from being a day trader, he is also an associate professor at Medical University’s department of psychiatry.
He is not only a trader but also writes trading blogs.
Here are some famous books by Brett N. Steenbarger you should read
Steenbarger’s trading physiology rules are worth reading. He teaches how to avoid making bad trade decisions in his blogs and books.
Steenbarger’s most well-known book is The Daily Trading Coach: 101 lessons for becoming a trading psychologist. These books cover the day-to-day problems traders face as well as practical solutions. The book also shows investors how to become psychologists and coaches. The following books were also written by him:
- Trading Psychology: Best Practices and Best Processes
- The Trader’s Guide To Self-Discipline: Proven Techniques for Increasing Trading Profits
- The Psychology of Trading: Techniques and Tools for Minding the Markets
Brett N. Steenbarger’s psychological trading rules
- Traders should be able to recognize any physiological reasons that can lead to failure and work with them to solve them.
- Trade books are essential for traders to excel in the financial markets.
- To overcome this, traders should engage in a variety of trading activities.
- To trade successfully, traders can turn to psychology.
3) Sasha Evdakov
Sacha Evdakov, a successful day trader who is also the founder of Tradersfly, has written numerous books about financial trading. Since 2013, he has published many books. These books are the most popular for day traders:
- 100 Stock Trading Tips: The Mindset You Need to Have to Be A Profitable Trader
- 20 Rules to Invest Success: Mental Insights for Trading and Investing on the Stock Market
- 245 Money Making Stock Chart Setups – Profiting From Penny Stocks
- The Beginner’s Guide To Trading Stocks & Investing in the Stock Market
- 245 Money Making Stock Chart Setups – Profiting From Short Trading
- My Trading Journal: Your Workbook for Tracking and Managing Stock Trades
These books are primarily geared towards stock market trading, but you can also apply the concepts and facts to other instruments.
Sasha Evdakov has many recommendations
- It’s a great idea to check out the blogs and posts of successful traders.
- Depending on market conditions, swing trading strategies may prove more suitable.
- It all depends on how you trade.
- Every trader should learn to swing trade once in their life.
The bottom line
What were the factors that drove these day traders to achieve such heights? They were devoted and obsessed with what they did and didn’t hesitate to take on difficult situations. Success does not come without failure. Learning from their mistakes can help you grow each day. To make millions, you don’t need to have a million dollars. You can start with a demo trading account and practice trading, learn your strategies, and apply them. T1markets, a top brokerage firm, offers demo or virtual accounts. It is possible to start it.