It takes people less than a few seconds to decide whether they like a website or not. When someone visits the website, various factors contribute to their decision of staying the same, such as the background colors, the fonts, and the speed of the website to name a few. Therefore, website development, which is both engaging and informative, is a challenge for many. It takes days of dedicated work to come up with a design for a website. Continue reading this article
Increase traffic to your website & generate a successful business.
1. User-First Experience:
We live in an age of fast cars and fast food. Technology is so advanced that people do not have to wait in line for anything these days. Slow-moving website development is, therefore, a strict NO. The information that you are going to offer might be available elsewhere on fast-moving website development. Therefore, if a person finds your website, hard to browse, they will instantly switch from the same to a speedy website.
- This instant withdrawal will create a higher bounce rate for your site, and Google will blacklist the website for having a higher bounce rate than usual.
- Design a website that is both user-friendly and Speedy. Create a website that can be accessed from both, laptops, desktops, and Mobile devices such as Smartphones and tablets.
People visit websites to get engaging content and information on specific topics. People might receive the required analytics but not a lot of people are equipped to handle complex data.
- You must always display data in a way that is both accessible and interesting. Use a pie chart, bar graph, and colorful diagrams to create engaging and user-friendly analytics. There are many white label Google analytics tools, available out there that allow you to rebrand the same and serve your consumers. These analytics tools will help your website get organic traffic and popularize the same to a wider audience.
- Use Bright text and large fonts to engage visitors’ attention span. Employ an experienced web developer and designer who know what they are doing. Let the background tone be muted to highlight the texts on the screen. People love visiting websites that embrace the minimalistic approach to design; as such websites are easy to navigate.
3. Suggestions and Improvements:
Once your website is up and running, make sure there is a dedicated space for user queries and complaints. Review the suggestion box to have a clear understanding of the issues the visitors are having trouble with while accessing your website. This valuable information, if possessed correctly, can be much beneficial to the website.