Consumers today are quick to praise or condemn brands that deliver positive customer experiences (CX). Professional, compassionate agents can quickly solve problems and customers will be more likely to share their experiences via social media or word-of-mouth.
It is crucial to develop a multichannel customer support system. Businesses can take what they learn and apply it to further customer retention and growth.
What is good customer service?
A combination of omnichannel customer support (meeting customers wherever they interact with you via chat, online, or social media). ), empathy agents, fast resolution of issues, and self-service options.
CX should be a top priority for every company to survive. Recent data shows that 58% of consumers will end a business relationship if they receive poor customer service. 55% have higher expectations for customer service than they did one year ago.
That’s significant. This is a list of retail stores that provide excellent customer service.
Best Retail Customer Service Companies
- Costco– Despite offering high-quality brands (including theirs), and low prices, Costco members remain loyal due to favorable return policies and self-service options.
- Actual Value Hardware The home improvement retailer offers a variety of products with a personal touch.
- REI– REI employees love the outdoors just as much as their customers. This creates unmatched loyalty.
- PetSmart is a full-service pet shop chain that promotes personalized offers based on purchases. This creates higher engagement.
- Starbucks The green mermaid business is always innovating to better serve customers through delivery options and apps.
- AmazonFresh is another tech giant thwithhe cash to invest in new services, delivery, and products.
- Apple Customers are rarely disappointed by the quality of products offered at this Silicon Valley giant.
- Spotify Personalization is spot-on here. They tweet personalized playlists with answers for users who ask them on social media.
- Hilton– Hilton is the most sustainable hotel chain and treats its employees with the same respect as their guests.
- Lyft– This ride-sharing app keeps up with current affairs and adapts experiences to suit, including immigration and pandemic issues. This appeals to younger generations that support brands with a purpose.