Can you use content marketing for your digital business? Most likely. Content marketing is no longer an option.
Almost every marketer understands the importance of content marketing to grow digitally. 91% of B2B marketers reported using content marketing.
That’s huge! You might wonder why marketers use content marketing. Take a look at this infographic, which is backed by some incredible statistics that show the power of content marketing.
Content increases visibility and reach
- Blogs on company websites result in 55% higher visitors
- Blogs are 97% more popular than other companies.
- 37% of marketers believe blogs are the best type of content for marketing.
- Sites with blogs have 434% more pages indexed and 97% more links indexed.
Content has a significant influence on consumers
- People follow brands on social networks because they have interesting content.
- Up to 50% of all buying decisions are made by word of mouth.
- 6 out of 10 Facebook or Twitter users are more likely than others to recommend brands they know.
- 67% of Twitter users are more inclined to purchase from brands they follow.
- Blogs have a 63% greater influence on purchase decisions than magazines.
Content drives ROI and sales
- Sales are boosted by social media content: 61% of companies found customers via LinkedIn, 67% via Facebook, and 53% via Twitter.
- Content is a key component in closing sales for 34% of marketers.
- 63% of respondents said that posting content to social media has improved their marketing effectiveness.
Consumers prefer content
- 70% of consumers prefer to learn more about a company through articles than advertisements.
- 60% of customers feel more positive after reading customized content on a company’s website.
These stats show that content is the heart of marketing. You should include content in your marketing strategy for success online.