Cryptocurrency markets set new records last year. The pandemic has helped cryptocurrencies gain more institutional investors. As the market matures and the cryptocurrency community grows, it is becoming imperative to invest in or trade cryptocurrency. Stepping into the cryptocurrency world can be intimidating at first as there are thousands of cryptocurrencies to choose from.
Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, and countless others, can overwhelm a beginner. To help you enter the market smoothly, here are some of the top cryptocurrencies to invest in 2022.
Read More: 14 Successful Cryptocurrency Marketing Strategies For 2022
Cryptocurrency Market Capitalization Or Its Current Circulation Value.
- Bitcoin (BTC) – Bitcoin was created in 2009 and now has a market cap of over $641 billion. Bitcoin’s value has soared as it has grown in popularity. Five years ago, a Bitcoin could be purchased for around $500. A single Bitcoin was worth over $32,000 in June 2021. This equates to a 6,300% increase.
- Ethereum (ETH) – Ethereum has a market cap of over $62 billion. Ethereum has also exploded in popularity. Its price increased by more than 22,000% in only five years, from around $11 to over $2,500.
- Binance Coin (BNB) – Binance coin has a market cap of over $56 billion. Binance Coin has grown beyond just completing deals on Binance’s exchange platform since its initial debut in 2017. It can now be used for trading, processing payments, and even making trip reservations. It can also be traded for other cryptocurrencies like Ethereum or Bitcoin. It was only $0.10 in 2017; by June 2021, it had climbed to approximately $350, a gain of nearly 350%.
- Ripple (XRP) – XRP has a market cap of over $40 billion. The price of XRP was $0.006 at the beginning of 2017. Its price hit $0.92 in June 2021, an increase of 15,233%.
- Monero (XMR) – Monero has a market cap of over $4.79 billion. It is an open-source cryptocurrency that was launched in 2014 with a focus on anonymity. It is based on and runs on the notion. Between 2016 and March 2018, the value of Monero (XMR) rose from $1 to $300. The cryptocurrency’s value has increased by 8,900% since its inception. This is why many top experts recommend that Monero be utilized in investment portfolios because it is one of the most secure and private currencies available.
- EOS – EOS has a market cap of over $4.28 billion. At the current count, there are 936 million EOS coins in circulation, with a total supply of 1.02 billion tokens. Block. one launched an EOS initial coin offering in June 2017 that lasted a year, which was significantly longer than many of the ICOs at the time.
- IOTA – IOTA has a market cap of over $3.202B. The IOTA Foundation was founded in October 2017, and at the time, it held about 5% of all tokens in circulation, which were contributed by the community. IOTA has a max quantity of 2,779,530,283 tokens, all of which are currently in use.
Errna could be a pioneer in blockchain technology change. We offer help to businesses to set up cryptocurrency exchanges and deliver counseling services. Our bunch is made up of exceedingly skilled and experienced aces who have worked in blockchain advancement for different a long time, understanding complex commerce issues and making imaginative arrangements.