If you work in web development, you undoubtedly know about some cloud-based web development tools that can simplify complex tasks. Maybe you’re not sure which tool you should use right now. We have compiled a list of the best cloud-based web development tools for your benefit, and we urge if you need cloud computing solutions then must hire the best company providing Cloud strategy consulting and implementation.
Some of The Top Cloud-Based Web Development Tools
Let’s first start with Koding which is considered one of the top cloud-based web development tools which are equipped with full IDE (Integrated Development Environment).
Koding is considered one of the convenient services which let you do everything from creating and running an application directly on the cloud. If you want more, then know that it comes up with little social networks for all your team where you can communicate with each other.
Here are some features which are the prime focus of Koding:
It comes with a developer-friendly environment that not just lets you collaborate with the team but code too.
Koding has a customized analytical tool that can easily detect future shortcomings and eliminate them before it comes.
Koding let you choose between local and cloud versions.
Koding saves your efforts and time as you can configure your very own development environment. The next stage is testing which needs cloud services.
Browserstack is an amazing service that allows you to apply automated quickly and manual testing in real browsers. Here are some features of Browserstack which make it unique and powerful.
- You have the freedom to choose various browser versions.
- With just one click you can easily generate screenshots of pages that too in automatic mode. Different combinations of different resolutions and browsers.
- Automatic cloud testing for different browsers.
- Local testing on internal and private servers results in efficient debugging.
Accordingly, when you use such cloud-based web development tools you just not save time but funds too. So use them without any hesitation.
Soasta comes with a set of tools that let you conduct test performance and load tests. Here are the following things that are provided in Soasta.
- Efficient and accurate testing is based onReal User Monitoring which is also known as RUM technology.
- Soasta lets you play with transitions that too from frequent to continuous testing.
- Selection of locations and number of users who work on testing.
In short, Soasta is a perfect solution that helps you to test the new version or any product. The best part is you can test them with real users who are living in different parts of the earth.
The above unique features make Soasta one of the top cloud-based web development tools. In terms of popularity, it is a leader in source code management (SCM).
It is not possible that you didn’t know about Github especially if you are a web developer for years. If you seriously don’t about it, then we recommend you immediately start using it. Github can be useful in many ways you can experiment with any open projects on large scale. Github offers various opportunities.
- Host and analyze codes.
- Discuss codes with developers.
- Project management.
- Study and discuss new projects and ideas.
Github has one of the largest developers community in the world. If you are a beginner, it is one of the biggest sources to learn new things and exchange ideas.
Last but not least in the list of top cloud-based web development tools is Protoshare. It is one of the most convenient prototyping tools which is especially for designers to discuss and build prototypes mockups of apps and websites.
With Protoshare team members can easily modify and discuss any kind of prototype in real-time. The team who is responsible for prototypes demonstrates their work to the client and discusses with them lively on whether the product is up to their mark or not.
There are multiple benefits of Protoshare like:
- Protoshare allows you to use your customized templates in all projects.
- Add interactive elements without any limitations.
- Store portfolios in a single place and let them available for clients, colleagues, etc.
- Protoshare lets you create an unlimited project with an unlimited number of pages.
- A rich selection of fonts, colors, readymade interface elements, and shapes.
Hope you are feeling lucky right now after discovering top cloud-based web development tools. If you want more tools like this that will help you to grow your business, then feel free to hire the best company providing Cloud strategy consulting and implementation.